Custom Automation Systems and Contract Manufacturing Services
TriadAutomation Group, Inc. is a full service automation firm and contract manufacturer located in Winston-Salem, NorthCarolina. We offer a broad range of services to assist you in your manufacturingprocess.
- Our Automation division can design, build, and test equipment ranging from small table top work cells to large scale automated packaging lines. We have full conventional and CNC machining capabilities in house, an electrical panel shop, and years of experience in machine control software. Our design team uses CAD and CAM in our processes, with Solidworks as our package of choice. We can supply you with drawings and documentation for all of our equipment builds
- Our Custom Cable and Harness division can manufacture quality electrical wiring assemblies of any size or configuration. With state of the art processing equipment and high speed terminal crimping, we can supply single units to large quantity orders, specializing in quick turn-around times. Whether your application calls for test cable assemblies, coax or ribbon assemblies, multi-conductor harnesses, discrete or composite assemblies, box builds or contract sub-assembly labor with customer supplied material, we offer a solution for your production needs.
- Triad Automation Group, Inc. is also a Distributor of quality products such as:
|Metal Work Pneumatics || Worldwide Electric Motors |
| Carlo Gavazzi || Valley Industries |
| Gefran Drives and Servos || Pressure Connections |
| Murr Electronics || Canfield Connector |
| CGI , Inc. || Spartan Scientific |
| Conta-Clip || BVA Hydraulics |
| SICK/STEGMANN || Siemens |
| Benshaw || Igus |
| Control-Line Equipment || Ortho Mat |
| Chicago Cylinder || Extech Instruments |
| Martin Fluid Power || MFD Pneumatics |
Our automation division and design team incorporates other quality products like Parker Hannifin, SMC, and PHD into our custom equipment as well. Whether your application requires custom, or off-the-shelf products, please allow our Procurement department the opportunity to assist you.
At Triad Automation Group, we realize that our success will be built on our ability to supply you, the customer, with quality products, on-time deliveries, competitive pricing, and a high level of service. These attributes, along with the principles of hard work, honesty and integrity, have already allowed us success in the following industries:
* Defense Industry * Heavy Equipment
* Telecommunications * Textiles
* Medical Industry * Consumer Goods Manufacturers
Thank you for allowing us this introduction. If you feel our services could further benefit youand your company, please do not hesitate to contact us. Upon request we will have a salesman or representative fromour company contact you. Please refer to our web page at www.triadautomationgroup.com, for further information. Welook forward to serving YOU!